SHARED PANTRY VALUES
1) We recognize the inherent worth and dignity of every person and treat all with equity and compassion.
2) We act with honesty, trust, and transparency – and deliver on our commitments.
3) We collaborate to build strong relationships and partnerships with a diversity of people and organizations who share our vision of a healthy, hunger-free community, even as we acknowledge the need to balance the individual good with the greater good.
4) We strive to continuously improve our service to our clients and communities, because the urgent need to feed hungry people and adequately address the root causes of hunger requires entrepreneurial creativity and enduring optimism to find and scale what works.
5) We maintain the public trust through the efficient and effective use and stewardship of the resources entrusted to us, and we are mindful that our mission is accomplished through the generosity of others.
6) We promise to excel in the delivery of our services and commitments because our clients, stakeholders, and communities deserve our very best.